Dr. Stephen Feinberg and his staff are dedicated to their patients' care and well being. Dr. Feinberg, a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry, has over 30 years experience in the field.
- Contact Lens Care. All types of contact lenses, including astigmatism and multifocal designs, in both soft and gas-permeable rigid materials
- Vision Therapy. For patients with binocularity difficulties that interfere with academic success or efficiency in the workplace
- Low Vision Care. For patients whose vision is impaired due to disease or injury
- Myopia Control. For patients concerned about increase in their prescription
- Orthokeratology. Non-surgical reduction or elimination of myopic prescription through the use of special contact lenses
- Management of Computer Related Vision Problems.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
Our staff speaks English, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.